Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are Japanese Trains Still as Crowded as Before?

I'm on vacation until the 19th, and have no internet, but still wanted to give my loyal readers something fun to check out everyday while I'm gone. You will love this!

I  sometimes get mail from people asking me all sorts of questions about Japan. Recently, even though I mentioned in a former post that trains in Japan are not as crowded as they used to be, it seems, that in some places they still are....

So, to answer the question; "Are Japanese Trains Still as Crowded as Before?" I guess I should answer,

"Is the Pope catholic?" 

1 comment:

Brian H said...

That explains (but does not excuse) the infamous groping.

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...