Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bonsai World in Japan

I'm on vacation until the 19th, and have no internet, but still wanted to give my loyal readers something fun to check out everyday while I'm gone. You will love this!


Maybe  you don't have the time to visit Japan right now, so take a short vacation and see a piece of Japan that I love: Bonsai trees. 
Bonsai! 250-year-old Japanese pine


Anyone who has ever been to Japan or even has a passing interest in Japan most assuredly is fascinated by Bonsai. Bonsai is the art of making miniature trees look like real ones that stand hundreds of feet tall and are battered by years of weather.

45-year-old Japanese pine

Yet Bonsai are delicate and tiny and are grown in pots. They require much care and dedication to keep them growing and healthy year round.


I Japan, you can see Bonsai tress that are worth thousands of dollars just sitting in someone's garden in their house. I love Bonsai.


Today, I'd like to introduce you to a great (but unknown) Bonsai site in Japan. And it's all in English. It's called "Bonsai World" Check it out here!  (http://bonsai.shikoku-np.co.jp/en/?)

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...