Friday, November 5, 2010

Ridiculous Japanese Fashions for Spring 2011

Well, I'm sitting in a coffee shop in Roppongi when my friend sends me this link to Japan Spring Fashions 2011... Gosh! I'd better get my credit card and get over to the department store so I can buy some of this junk.

I'd hate to be unfashionable...

Oh wonderful! Let's take a look at some of the car accidents that these flipped out fashion designers have come up with this year...

Right! Can you imagine your wife or girlfriend coming home looking this stupid? Or is she dating the Michelin Man on the sly?
"Whose making love with your old lady, while you've been out making love?"
Who would have ever guessed that this clown would be a fashion leader in 2011?

WTF? You're kidding, right? Is this some sort of "Morgue-Fashion" statement?

The "Osama bin Shopping for Stupid Crap" look.... 

You guys are funnin' me now, right? 
(This really is a part of Spring Fashion 2011)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are hilarious!

Thanks, Mike!

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...