Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Make Your Own Success!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker


My daily thoughts and meditation, that I always perform in the morning, and before I go to sleep go something like this:


"Today is a very big day in my life. Today is the day I finally make it.


I'm going to make it. It is decided.


I've prepared.


I've visualized the success and I am creating my success.


Years of experience and preparation have come to this.


Today is my day. Today is the greatest day of my life and tomorrow will be even better. And, the day after that, will be even better still.


It will continue like this until the end of my life.


........... I make this dedication to my family and myself everyday."


Doesn't your family and don't you deserve the same dedication from you?


I always write down my top 10 goals in my note book.


Consistently, everyday my #2 goal is, "I am worth $10.5 million US dollars on Dec. 1, 2015"


With a goal like that at #2, you might wonder, "What could be #1?"


My #1 goal is, "I am a kind and generous and patient father and husband today and every day."


There's many things that are important and many types of success.


The best way to predict the future is to create it. Visualize your success and write down your goals.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There's many things that are important and many types of success."

This is true. I do not define success the same way you have defined yours.

Writing down goals is a good thing, but understanding what those goals mean is extremely important. One must be able to understand what it takes to fulfill those goals and be hungry for the outcome.

If I wrote your goal #1, I would ask myself exactly what it meant for me to be "generous," "kind," or "patient" with my children and spouse and act accordingly. Although a work in progress, I did reach my own goals, by the Grace of God, with my children and husband.

The main reason most people do not attain their "goals" is due to their lack of reasoning/analytical skills. They haven't a clue how to get from point "A" to point "B."

It takes determination and dedication to keep on keeping on.

Anonymous said...

You seem to have gone very quiet about the radiation and how safe we are in Japan since the beef story hit? You have no comment about such a big issue? Are we all still safe living with this risk? You think beef will be the last of it? It is amazing how much faith people have here in the authorities ability to manage such an enormous and complex situation. How they try to show support for the region by buying food that will now damage the thing they were trying to support. Is it not obvious that there is contamination and food safety issues relating to the release of radiation in the region??

mike in tokyo rogers said...

Anonymous! I've written about this much. I am not a radiation expert I am a media expert. I wrote about media and sensationalism. I don't eat beef - (Mad-cow, chemicals, hormones, etc. that will kill you)... I've even written that if you want factual information on the Fukushima disaster, go to the right of my blog to recommended blog and go to EX-SKF blog and/or Alexander Higgins blog.

As I've said 100 times, living in Fukushima area near the plants are not... What do you mean, "Here in Japan?" Do you mean, Okinawa? Nagoya? Osaka? From the information available, Tokyo is safe. The radiation levels are listed at the top of this blog everyday. See for yourself.

Eating beef from Fukushima is probably not. I don't know. When we get a sensationalist story about how radioactive cows are killing "everyone whoeats a burger or at McDonalds, I will probably have a comment.

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...