Saturday, April 14, 2012

Today's Economic and Social Titanic?



Nod and warning to stay away from any Facebook IPO!):




See more at: Zerohedge

I agree about the commentary about the financial problems (with symptoms like Facebook IPO and suspect that Facebook hasn't a good future... I mean, Facebook isn't cool at all anymore, especially since advertisements started showing up on their pages).  But, in this artwork, where is Groupon? Oh? That's right; Groupon isn't even important anymore. It's just at $13 right now... Losing over 46% of its value in six months... as I predicted.


Though, with all the recent hoopla about "Fukushima being the end of civilization as we know it," I wonder why it gets a third rate billing under Peak Oil, News Corporation, the Katrina disaster and Lehman...

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...