Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cool & Strange Music: Japanese Maestro on a Child's Pianica Playing Classics



This is amazing. You gotta watch this for your daily laugh... But I don't mean this is silly. It's a video of a professional Japanese pianist, Suguru Ito, playing a classic on a child's toy. This is awesome!



I mean that this guy is awesome and he's playing a child's instrument. He really get's into it at 1:30.




The description from Youtube says:


The Japanese-born pianist Suguru Ito performs his own Csardas Paraphrase for melodica solo (2009) - after Vittorio Monti's celebrated Csardas. Live in Concert at the Hotel Japan Shiga.


Suguru Ito is Japanese a professional pianist who now lives is Switzerland. I gather that he is dead serious as he performs this piece here. I love his look as he has that professional musician / madman look that really fits and is quite funny and endearing.


Thanks to my wife Yuka for finding this and giving me a good laugh and also a "Wow!"

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...