Monday, August 27, 2012

The Making of a "Geisha" in Photos


Several years ago my friend, Ken Nishikawa (you can see his Youtube channel here), and I shot a commercial for an anniversary for the Fiat 500cc.

This is the making of that commercial:



Here are some of the stills from that commercial... This is the process that most people never see: The making of a "Geisha." 

All photos by Ayumi Maeno. Thanks to Matsuchiyo and Koichi for the costume and dressing. (Who is Matsuchiyo? Watch this....) As I recall, the entire make up and dressing for the "Geisha" took about 4.5 hours.

This is like a religious experience..... Enjoy!
































































2 comments:

Andrew Joseph said...

I've seen this commercial! Nice work. 4.5 hours to dress and do make-up??!! How long did it take to make the darn commercial?

video search engine said...

thx for the pic..:D

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...