Wednesday, November 7, 2012

American Voters Decide Decisively: "I'm Sick of it All!"


Just a short laugh I got this morning from Yahoo! I always check the Yahoo! Financial page every morning first thing. Not because the information there is so precise or detailed or anything... It's far from that and just a page full of sound-bites, but I can see all the stocks and financial reports I want to see in one page.

Everyday, they have some sort of silly survey on what Americans think. Today being election day, of course, you'd imagine they'd have an "election themed" survey; something along the lines of "Who will be the next US president?" or "How will the next US president make the country better?"

Well they do have a survey about the election but it wasn't what I expected at all. The question was:

"It's election day. The best thing about a result is...."

The answers were:

"More certainty for markets"

"Leaders can refocus on solving the fiscal cliff" or;

"No more campaign ads"

The clear winner? "No more campaign ads"...

What that actually means is that "I'm sick of seeing so many ads on TV ruining my TV shows like Honey Boo-Boo!"

We're doomed! No matter who wins, the public loses....





No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...