Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sexy Air-Hostesses? Yes! Fly the Friendly Skies!



Why You, and 312,000,000 Other Americans Are On my ‘No Fly’ List... It's because of the TSA putting their hands down my pants every time I go to the USA (which I don't do anymore) and poor service on US based carriers....



I think I'm flying Cebu Pacific Airlines from now on! Americans think the TSA and that BS is worldwide, but it is not. Just fly on a non-US based carrier and go to another country. No surly customs agents, no ridiculous pat-downs and body searches. And they are happy that you are visiting.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BVut dude, wHAt the heck are you doing - as a writer - jumping on, The Wagon?
Aren't all writers ....

As if you care what a Person on the Other Side of the world thinks.
... Isn't that amazing?

Also, you lost me after, "I have been thinking about writing another book."

Ah,hem: V-I-D-E_O?

Seriously, that readers block thing is BIG. Haven't read the internet in a week. I could almost pretend it was 1984 again? Almost.

I have a lot of catching up to do,... soon. Maybe. This blog first.

Sexy Air Hostess Dancing for Passengers,... I Have to get back to this blog, maybe I will forget for a moment the world is a vampire/super-huge monster crashing down on us all.
...Squeeze between the cracks, eh?

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...