Sexy Air-Hostesses? Yes! Fly the Friendly Skies!



Why You, and 312,000,000 Other Americans Are On my ‘No Fly’ List... It's because of the TSA putting their hands down my pants every time I go to the USA (which I don't do anymore) and poor service on US based carriers....



I think I'm flying Cebu Pacific Airlines from now on! Americans think the TSA and that BS is worldwide, but it is not. Just fly on a non-US based carrier and go to another country. No surly customs agents, no ridiculous pat-downs and body searches. And they are happy that you are visiting.




Comments

Anonymous said…
BVut dude, wHAt the heck are you doing - as a writer - jumping on, The Wagon?
Aren't all writers ....

As if you care what a Person on the Other Side of the world thinks.
... Isn't that amazing?

Also, you lost me after, "I have been thinking about writing another book."

Ah,hem: V-I-D-E_O?

Seriously, that readers block thing is BIG. Haven't read the internet in a week. I could almost pretend it was 1984 again? Almost.

I have a lot of catching up to do,... soon. Maybe. This blog first.

Sexy Air Hostess Dancing for Passengers,... I Have to get back to this blog, maybe I will forget for a moment the world is a vampire/super-huge monster crashing down on us all.
...Squeeze between the cracks, eh?

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Children's Sports Park and Obstacle Course in Tokyo!

12 Japanese Girl Rock Bands That Matter in 2017

Mike (in Tokyo) Rogers' Top 50 Best Songs of 2016 (With Music Videos!)