Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pandora's Promise! Huge Buzz about New Film Concerning Nuclear Power!



This film was chosen for the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. The Sundance Festival is, as you may know, famous for premiering films that have had a decidedly anti-establishment and left-leaning attitude so for this movie to be chosen is a real jaw-dropper.

Here's some quotes of reviews:

"When was the last time you saw a documentary that fundamentally changed the way you think?"

"The most important movie about the environment since 'An Inconvenient Truth'" 

There's a very interesting premise in this movie. I want to see it when it comes out and hope it is released on Youtube quickly...

The only thing I do want to say is that, I don't believe in the theory of AGW, and so, if that's the premise of needed nuclear power, then I think it might be wrong... I do, though, believe that we have a lot of people on this earth who need to eat, live and have security. Wars over oil and resources are occurring more and more often. I do believe that we need to think about finding a way to safely use nuclear power. Thorium perhaps? Please refer to: Japan (and America's) Nuclear Future in Thorium 





Skepticism and an open mind are very good and healthy things! 

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...