Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Communist Makes More Sense Than the Government???? A Cold Day in Hell...


I was standing in front of Yoga station in Tokyo this morning and was watching this Communist politician railing on Abenomics, Sales Tax increases and Secrecy laws... 



I listened for a while... I thought, "Gee... I can't believe that it's a Communist who actually makes more sense than the clowns we have in power now!..." 

I also thought, "Must be a cold day in hell...."

More things to ponder....



You also have to wonder how it is possible that a politician would; 1) have a platform that is against raising taxes and; 2) Can still lose and election; all the while being a 3) Hot babe! 

Need proof? Read: My Serious Commentary on Today's Japan Elections (And Some Hot Babes!)  http://modernmarketingjapan.blogspot.jp/2013/07/my-serious-commentary-on-todays-japan.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always wondered why the Liberal Democratic Party has dominated Japan. Is there a Japanese mindset that does not force change? Are they just masters at elbowing out the competition? I liked the link.

Anonymous said...

I like the link. I have always wondered why the Liberal Democratic Party dominates Japan.

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...