Never Mined the Bitcoins - Here's the Scam Pyramid


Gary North has written what I think is the best thing I've read on Bitcoin in quite a while. Please refer to: Is Bitcoin a Ponzi Scheme? 

I've spoken and written a lot about Bitcoin. I think the most popular was: The Bashful Bitcoin Numismatist. And I've even been on WHDT TV interviewed about the subject: Bitcoin Not a Feasible Currency.

Well, for the first time in a few months, I finally had a crerative inspiration. This "art" is everything I think I could possibly say about Bitcoin in one image. You know, they say that a "Picture speaks a thousand words..." 

I made this and must give all credit and apologise to the Sex Pistols. 

Here is my last comment on the Bitcoin subject. This says everything I want to say:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Children's Sports Park and Obstacle Course in Tokyo!

12 Japanese Girl Rock Bands That Matter in 2017

Mike (in Tokyo) Rogers' Top 50 Best Songs of 2016 (With Music Videos!)