Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015! あけましておめでとうございます!


(Revised Jan 1, 2015)

Well the year 2014, with all its ups and downs, has ended. Thank god! It was a difficult year for me. I hope that it was a good year for you. 

View of Mt. Fuji from Isehara taken on the morning of Dec. 31, 2014

2015 is the the Year of the Sheep in the Chinese Calendar. It is said about the sheep:


"I am a passive onlooker 
I let bygones be bygones 
Goodness brings me fortune 
I believe in the human race 
I understand the meaning of giving 
My cup is never empty 
I am loyal and just and in others I trust 
I am the sheep"

I wish that you and your family have a safe and healthy New Year's holiday. 

May all your dreams come true in 2015. 

God bless you and yours with health and prosperity.

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...