Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Travel Video: 100km Walk Around Tokyo in 3 Days by Jacob Laukaitis


I received a wonderful video by a young traveler and businessman named Jacob Laukaitis. Jacob took a 100 kilometer walk around Tokyo and he took his camera with him and made this delightful video for us. 

Please enjoy! Travel Video: 100km Walk Around Tokyo in 3 Days

(If video doesn't play, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fha5sOwGiOg)



Here is Jacob's personal introduction:

"I am Jacob Laukaitis, a 21 years old digital nomad, who's already been to more than 30 countries in the past 2 years. The main reason why I can travel is the company I co-founded, ChameleonJohn.com, because of the flexibility and remote income that it provides. Because of this, I can travel for 9-10 months a year. If you would like to find more information about me or my trip you can visit my personal website JacobLaukaitis.com and my Instagram profile where I post the best moments from my trips."



No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...