Monday, January 21, 2019

Japanese T-Shirts Everyone Will Want!

Whenever I surf the Internet I find that the over-all opinion of Japan by Westerners is that Japan is a very strange place.

Maybe. I guess so. But when you've been here for a long time, you get used to it and things here seem normal... That's it! It's you folks in the west that are all flipped out.

Take these perfectly normal T-shirts.

This one was a buzz on the weird news sites a week or two ago:


Makes sense to me.

Then there's this one that, while innocent enough, is perverted by you western perverts:

Talking Japan? Gotta have the schoolgirls, right?


But here's one that seems to have missed the western press and I think that this is the best T-Shirt design ever made. Trust me ladies, if you are looking for a boyfriend, try one of these..


That has to be the most incredibly sexy T-Shirt ever made!

This one gets a vote too!

Samurai stuff? Oh yeah, that's old hat:



Thanks a million to I am Bored

Thanks to Ajikan

2 comments:

Ira Hata said...

Hey, Mike!

We should bring these to the US and sell them online...

"i"

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yes. Where to buy the sexy T-shirts? Link please.

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...