Thursday, November 20, 2014

Everything is Simple to Understand. Just Follow These Guidelines.

You know, with everything you see/hear on TV and from the media, it's pretty simple. Just follow these simple guidelines: 

1) 90% of everything on TV is bullshit, the other 10% are commercials (Global Warming, Ebola, SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, etc. etc.) 

2) If the government says that there is a problem and they need to tax us more to fix the problem, turn around and run as fast as you can the other way.

Today is November 20, 2014. Yesterday, entire USA went under 32F freezing. That includes Hawaii. 

Today the entire East Coast of the USA is under several feet of snow. 

Last year was the coldest winter in Japan in 40 years. The year before that was the coldest in 24 years... 

The way this winter is going so far, I think it is is year is gonna blow them both away.... In 30 years, I don't remember it being this cold in November. It's so cold, I wouldn't be surprised if it started to snow. 

Of course, the mass media and the government will say this is all caused by Global Warming.

Please refer to my simple rules above.


Anonymous said...

Exaggeration and hype leads to television ratings. I remember your blog pictures showing how deep the snow was in last year's Tokyo. I am a newshound and thatts only way I knew about it. There is a multi year drought in California, but England had floods last year. I am glad Mike is finding time to post.

Anonymous said...

An alternative to TV: TomWoodsTV
"Japan: The Failed Keynesian Experiment w/Bob Murphy"

Anonymous said...

TV is to news what bumper stickers are to philosophy -Richard Nixon

Anonymous said...

Mike. This is your creative conscience speaking: time to blog more often.170 times last year, its thanksgiving and your up to 34. Professionalism is Craftsmanship: Years of Effort, Dedication and Experience so listen to yourself like in January 27th when you said you where inspired to write a new book. "You know you like to tell stories and you are good at it".

Raindance Film Festival: Confessions of a Sandwich Sign Man

I was hoping my parents never found out about this... But I can't live like this anymore; I can't live with hiding who I really am....