Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I’ve Seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens! Here is the Ending!



日本語はココです: 激速『スター・ウォーズ/フォースの覚醒』!http://bit.ly/1NwevBW

I’ve Seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens! 

Lots of people have been wondering what’s up with the new Star Wars movie. Some have high expectations; some expect Disney to screw it up!

But, as my regular readers know, I work in the mass media and I have had access to a private viewing of the film ! Yes! I have seen it and Disney doesn’t disappoint!

In the climax scene, Han Solo is valiantly (but vainly) fighting it out with the evil Darth Vader.

Chewbacca tries to help, but what good is a simian versus the Dark Side? Just as Vader is about to lop off Solo’s head and end his life, Buzz Lightyear appears yelling, “To infinity and beyond” as he zaps the light saber out of Vader’s hands and scoops up Solo in an exciting rescue scene!

Wow! What an exciting Disney ending! I told you that Disney, “Doesn’t disappoint”! No, they don't. But expect that they will make a Star Wars film that sucks as bad as the rest of them (excepting the original.)

OK? Now, no matter what happens, you won't be disappointed (too much). Just don't ever expect that this new movie to ever come close to the original and you won't be unhappy! (Creepin' Jesus, it's a Disney film fer cryin' out loud!) You can thank me later!

Have fun at the movies!

Japanese version of this blog is here: 激速『スター・ウォーズ/フォースの覚醒』! / I’VE SEEN STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS! robot55.jp/blog/激速『スター・ウォーズフォースの覚醒』!/

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...