Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What Did I Tell You? Ayumi Hamasaki Gets a Divorce

I predicted it. It barely lasted a year. In fact, they didn't even really live together. Ayumi Hamasaki and the Big Lebowski have filed for divorce. Actually, it might seem crass that I laugh about a divorce (forgive me) but this is a celebrity divorce and, frankly speaking, it never really struck me as a sincere marriage anyway.


But, then again, who am I to judge? I am divorced twice! That shows what a total hypocritical loser I am.




Anime News Network has the story:


Singer Ayumi Hamasaki announced on her official fan club site "Team Ayu" on Tuesday that she is getting divorced from Manuel Schwarz, an Austrian actor. She is filing for the divorce in America on Monday (which would be Tuesday in Japan). The two had gotten married in a Las Vegas chapel on New Year's Day last year.

Hamasaki performed theme songs for InuyashaConnected, and SHINOBI - Heart Under Blade, and she voice-acted as Yuri Sakazaki in Art of Fighting (Battle Spirits Ryuko no Ken).
Well, I predicted it because, well, it was predictable.


Hopefully these two people will find their soul mates someday.

2 comments:

HATEppears said...

The twist was that she blamed the March 11 2011 eartsunucleatastrophe (9.0 earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis) on their break-up. Ironically, a 7.0 earthquake struck Tokyo pretty hard on January 1st 2012 on the day of their wedding anniversary. A gaijin named Josh Sehrer made a film about March 11 2011 called 'Japanese Girls Worship Me'. He sings Ayu's song Never Ever but changes "kimi wa nani o inoru" to "kimi wa nanimo inoru", as Japanese can be seen evacuating a siren-blasted Shibuya.

Zach Hontiveros Pagkalinawan said...

That heartless bastard only married her for cash and fame.

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...