Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fifty-Year Old Cartoon Tried to Warn Us - Never Give Up Your Freedom

I remember seeing this cartoon when I was a kid. They tried to warn us.






It's too late? Probably is, but an understanding of this and what this kid's cartoon says, is an education in politics that 92% of all people fail to understand to this day... (my statistics).


I'm relieved that the OWS people are on the streets in the USA now, but can they continue growing? I fear that the powers that be will not relinquish control of the Status Quo so easily.


Thanks to What Really Happened

2 comments:

Marion said...

Mike, I think this cartoon is more like 70-75 years ago.

Marion in Tucson

mikeintokyorogers said...

Thanks Marion in Tucson!
Mike

Japan's Summer Holidays, Japanese Department Stores, Cute Stuff, Donald Duck's Ass and Me

Yesterday was August 15 in Japan. It was the end of  Japanese summer holidays and "Obon."  Wikipedia explains Obon as: "O...