Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bizarre Goings on Under the Sea - Japanese Fishermen Sight a Humanoid Species at the Antarctic



I just was sent some documents by some guys overseas and asked to translate into English what was written on them. I think they are pulling my leg. But, they sent me these photos and a video link also. The stuff talks about humanoid creatures that have been seen by Japanese fishermen off the Antarctic. If you are a fan of TV shows like X-Files, then you will find this stuff very interesting.


Artist's rendition or my nightmare tonight. I often dream of fishing...


Seriously, is this some kind of joke? Halloween is already past. Anyway, always interested in being humored, I looked at the stuff and the photos. Here's most of the goodies for you on this page. Remember that the truth is always stranger than fiction!


Anyway, just for starters, watch these two short videos. What the heck is that thing?






After watching these, I did some searches and did find some head scratching things. Here's what I found was written about these creatures:




The "Ningen" a large-scale unidentified creature that appears in the Antarctic Ocean. "Ningen" means literally "human being" in Japanese, it`s allegedly a very large unknown animal sighted by Japanese fishers, which bares an uncanny resemblance to us humans.


Well, I don't know the kind of people you've been hanging around with, but these creatures don't look like anyone I know. But they are weird looking. When I read the above I knew that the best place to look for more on this sort of "out of this world" stuff would be, where else? Pink Tentacle.


Over the past few years, rumors have circulated in Japan about the existence of gigantic humanoid life-forms inhabiting the icy waters of the Antarctic.
Reportedly observed on multiple occasions by crew members of government-operated "whale research" ships, these so-called "Ningen" (lit. "humans") are said to be completely white in color with an estimated length of 20 to 30 meters. Eyewitnesses describe them as having a human-like shape, often with legs, arms, and even five-fingered hands. Sometimes they are described as having fins or a large mermaid-like tail instead of legs. The only visible facial features are the eyes and mouth.

According to one account, crew members on deck observed what they initially thought was a foreign submarine in the distance. When they approached, however, it became clear from the irregular shape of the thing that it was not man-made -- it was alive. The creature quickly disappeared under water.
For the most part, the existence of the Ningen is considered an urban legend. Much of the information about this rumored creature can be traced back to a series of posts on the 2channel forums, written by a person describing the experience of a friend employed on a government "whale research" vessel. (Read the full Japanese text of the original story that first appeared on a 2channel forumhttp://homepage3.nifty.com/Daiou3/Ningen.html

Anyway, to get another quick, brief (and fun) rundown on this stuff, watch this video that I found. It's good for entertainment purposes anyway:



Well, that's some pretty bizarre stuff, I'll admit. But rumor has it that these were seen by Japanese fishermen off the Antarctic? Well that makes sense to me. If I were a Japanese fisherman far away with nothing else to do, I'd be drinking sake all the time too.


Maybe what they saw was like this Russian Alien Fish?: 




Anyway, bizarre goings on or out to sea for too long? You be the judge. Personally, for me, I don't believe it. You know why? Well, everyone knows that if the Japanese find some new seas creature the very first things they'll do is not photograph it! Heck the first thing all Japanese do when they find a new fish is to slice it open and throw some wasabi and soy sauce on it and try it our for sushi.


As for this guy? No thanks. But just you wait, it will wind up some new sushi delicacy in no time.

2 comments:

Andrew Joseph said...

I'm pretty sure I ate something like this once. Or dated it. Probably just dated.

Andre said...

The russian alien fish is just a ray, commom in many places aroud the world, and his scientific name is Rhinobatus haeckelli. What you see that looks like eyes are just their food sensor, and the mouth is just like the other rays.

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...