Tuesday, August 17, 2010

John Lander Has Released Another Slide-Show on Japan!

I'm on vacation until the 19th, and have no internet, but still wanted to give my loyal readers something fun to check out everyday while I'm gone. You will love this!

My favorite foreign photographer on all things Japan and Asia, John Lander has just put out a slide show on Lighthouse images of Japan.

You can view it for free here!:

"
Japanese Lighthouses - Images by John Lander

John is tops in his field and I wrote about him before here. John also updates his Japan blog once a week, so go here to see more breath-taking imageshttp://japan-images.blogspot.com 


If you contact John, tell him Mike in Tokyo Rogers sent you!


-------


Keywords: John Lander, Mike Rogers, Marketing Japan, Lighthouse, blog, Mike in Tokyo Rogers, slide show

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Mike! (Better late than never, actually just saw this posting....) John

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...