Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hilarious Cartoon! Tokyo Mater (From Disney / Pixar animation Cars)

My son loves the Disney / Pixar animation Cars. You know, the cartoon about Lightening McQueen and etc., etc....




Now, my six-year-old son shows me this great cartoon based on Cars that I had never even heard of. It is called "Tokyo Mater" and was originally shown on Disney TV during a movie special... So, I don't know how long this will last until Disney takes it down.... 


Enjoy while you can!


1 comment:

Ira Hata said...

Excellent, Mike!

It's like Fast & Furious meets Cars!!

"i"

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...