Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hilarious Cartoon! Tokyo Mater (From Disney / Pixar animation Cars)

My son loves the Disney / Pixar animation Cars. You know, the cartoon about Lightening McQueen and etc., etc....




Now, my six-year-old son shows me this great cartoon based on Cars that I had never even heard of. It is called "Tokyo Mater" and was originally shown on Disney TV during a movie special... So, I don't know how long this will last until Disney takes it down.... 


Enjoy while you can!


1 comment:

Ira Hata said...

Excellent, Mike!

It's like Fast & Furious meets Cars!!

"i"

Japan's Summer Holidays, Japanese Department Stores, Cute Stuff, Donald Duck's Ass and Me

Yesterday was August 15 in Japan. It was the end of  Japanese summer holidays and "Obon."  Wikipedia explains Obon as: "O...