Saturday, October 16, 2010

Matsuri at Seta Tamagawa Shrine in Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo

There's a matsuri (festival) Starting today, October 16th at 5 pm until tomorrow 9 pm at the Matsuri at Seta Tamagawa Shrine in Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo.

Folks, I think this is one of the best festivals in Tokyo that is run by a smaller shrine. It has everything the bigger shrines have, without the massive crowds.


To get to the festival, take the Den-en-Toshi line from Shibuya to Futagotamagawa Station (about 10 minutes). Take the West exit and you will see signs everywhere like this:


I take my family every year as, like I said, this is one of the best small shrine festivals in Tokyo

Here is the webpage for the shrine (English available): http://www.setatamagawajinja.jp/index.html

Here is the shrine address:

158-0095 東京都世田谷区瀬田4-11-31
TELFAX   03-3700-3829


No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...