Monday, October 18, 2010

Foreign in Japan? It's Not a Struggle to Order Pizza Anymore

Today I went to Domino Pizza HQ in Tokyo and heard about all the cool new promotions that they are doing.


The most interesting one is that they've started an all-English website that allows non-Japanese speakers to order a pizza online in English.

It's that simple!


The webpage is here: www.dominos.jp/eng/

Brooklyn Pizza! Order one and get one more free (Offer ends 10/31/10)

Get this (even if you are Japanese!) if you order one Brooklyn Pizza you get another one ABSOLUTELY FREE! (Offer expires 10/31/10!)

So, get on it! ORDER ONLINE HERE! AND BOOKMARK THE PAGE!

Domino Pizza English Web page is open for business and it's about time!

2 comments:

Ira Hata said...

Awesome, Mike!

Say "hi" to Ernie for me!

"i"

Anonymous said...

Coupon or no coupon... Get two pizzas for the price of one until 10/31?

Sign me up (I've already ordered 3 times!)

Rik. F. Frank

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...