Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why Japan and China are Confused About America

I stumbled upon this very interesting photo of a toy that was spotted in a Japanese toy store. This toy was in a collectors toy store in Japan - I think the store in in Gaugedaigaku in Tokyo - but I suspect that this item was made in China... No problem, I'd still buy it....


But, then again, maybe I wouldn't buy it. It is selling for ¥5,150.... That's about $62 USD for a plastic doll... Is that what these things sell for now-a-days?


Thanks to I am Bored

1 comment:

Ira Hata said...

It may be a one-of-a-kind item, Mike.

You're right about not wanting to pay 5,150 yen for it though.

That being said, there's one born every minute...

"i"

Guys Don't Play With Dolls, Figurines, Gi-Joe or $1250 Punk Barbies

(A blast from the past...) Playing with dolls is for little girls. Collecting ridiculously expensive dolls is for collectors (preferably ...