Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why Japan and China are Confused About America

I stumbled upon this very interesting photo of a toy that was spotted in a Japanese toy store. This toy was in a collectors toy store in Japan - I think the store in in Gaugedaigaku in Tokyo - but I suspect that this item was made in China... No problem, I'd still buy it....


But, then again, maybe I wouldn't buy it. It is selling for ¥5,150.... That's about $62 USD for a plastic doll... Is that what these things sell for now-a-days?


Thanks to I am Bored

1 comment:

Ira Hata said...

It may be a one-of-a-kind item, Mike.

You're right about not wanting to pay 5,150 yen for it though.

That being said, there's one born every minute...

"i"

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...