Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Funniest Japanese TV Commercials I've Ever Seen

OK. These are the best.

This is a series of Fanta commercials (with English subtitles) and these are hilarious! They are even better if you've been to Japan or live here.

I've watched these several times and still laugh everytime.

The description reads:

A series of Fanta commercials from Japan. Now with English "fansub" subtitles!

By the way, "dorobo neko", which I translated literally as "thieving cat", is a slang term that refers to a woman who chases after a man married to someone else.


3 comments:

Ira Hata said...

It's a bunch of parodies using the Kimpachi Sensei series as a base. Very cleaver!

"i"

saie_design said...

I didn't know this, I laughed a lot! I think English translations are really fit to Japanese scripts.
I remember another usage at soap opera of Japan! When a young woman of good will was liked by a man or husband, his mean mother called that woman as "Dorobo neko". It is a word by a mother's strong hatred toward a woman who steal his beloved son. At this situation a woman get bullied so much by a mother.

Atif Raza said...

Unlucky Pappu | Funny Video | Must Watch


I loved this ! Who does this remind you of ... lol.
Watch Now.!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9Kj1pvcJw

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...