Saturday, November 20, 2010

King Kong and Godzilla in Love

This proves what I said about Japan being a weird place full of people who have weird imaginations but  it is not as weird as what westerners imagine it to be.

Exhibit one is the artwork below sent in by Randall Myers, an alert reader, who found this on the Cheese Grater UK:

Randall asks, "Mike, is this from Japan? What does the Japanese say?"

Sorry, Randall, my friend. This is definitely another piece that is a figment of some westerners twisted (but kinda funny) imagination. While that looks like Japanese Katakana on the left, it is not. It doesn't say anything as far a I can tell.

It just "looks" Japanese.

Thanks to Randall Myers for sending this. I do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Ira Hata said...

Mike,

It says LAST PLAY.

"i"

mike in tokyo rogers said...

Wow! Ira!

It does! Cool!


Mike

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...