Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Slow Motion Running With a Japanese Twist

Since I am so flustered with this Japanese politics thing, I thought I'd let you watch this funny video. Slow motion running with a Japanese twist.

Things like this make everything all better... After all, when you really stop to think about it... It really doesn't matter. (I really like the little boy at 3:06).

CLICK ON VIDEO FOR LARGER IMAGE SCREEN - ENJOY! 


From Neatorama:

Ah, the beauty of slow motion video…with a crazy Japanese twist. I ended grinning like a fool by the end of the video as each individual running has a unique and hilarious run. This certainly made my day a whole lot bearable. Keep this in mind when you get near the end,”It’s like a lava lamp…”!


Give your wife and kids - or your loved one - a big hug. That's all that really counts!

3 comments:

Andy "In Japan" said...

For what its worth, let's show some appreciation to MikeinTokyoRogers for publishing something different, interesting, and fun every day on this blog. It must take a lot of energy to make this happen and the joy Mike brings into other peoples lives is much appreciated I am sure, by many people and certainly by me. I look up to Mike for what he does on this blog, it's really admirable. Thank you very much, Mike!

mike in tokyo rogers said...

Thanks Andy... Beer is on me when you come to Tokyo!

Anonymous said...

I love these super slow motion videos from Japan
http://www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/the-world-of-super-slow-motion-camera/

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...