Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yokoso Japan! Welcome to Japan!

I've been working with some friends on a new project for a travel site on the Internet and trying to acquire domestic promotional videos to be used.

Well, it's been easier said than done.

I have, though, been able to obtain videos from the Japanese government. Though today's particular video is from Internet Archives.

When Junichiro Koizumi was prime minister of Japan, he allocated money to encourage tourism to japan. The project was called, "Yokoso Japan" (Welcome to Japan) and featured many TV programs that were aired all around the world... In fact, I hosted the one about Hiroshima (even though I don't live there!).

Here is the main "trailer" for the series, Yokoso Japan and is a very well made, enjoyable short "trip" to Japan.

Hope you enjoy it!



---------

Keywords: Yokoso Japan, Junichiro Koizumi, tourism, Mike Rogers, Mike in Tokyo Rogers, Marketing Japan

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...